Solved - Unable to setup PG Clone | PlexGuide.com

Solved Unable to setup PG Clone

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

scheerer

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 4, 2019
I had some problems last night with access to my Google Drives and it appeared to be an authentication problem, so decided to reset everything and setup PG Clone again, however...

I am unable to obtain a Client ID in order to setup PG Blitz, the referenced site OAuth.pgblitz.com does not appear to be working and is showing a default Plesk page.

It also appears that pgclone.pgblitz is doing the same, am I missing something or is something broken!!!!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
I had some problems last night with access to my Google Drives and it appeared to be an authentication problem, so decided to reset everything and setup PG Clone again, however...

I am unable to obtain a Client ID in order to setup PG Blitz, the referenced site OAuth.pgblitz.com does not appear to be working and is showing a default Plesk page.

View attachment 3406

View attachment 3407

It also appears that pgclone.pgblitz is doing the same, am I missing something or is something broken!!!!
just visit http://pgblitz.wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending