Updated BlackBook | PlexGuide.com

Updated BlackBook

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ZeroFux

Active
Mar 19, 2019
Thank you so much for putting this together. I was just thinking about switching an indexer or two to diversify my back ones and this will definitely make it an easy task!!

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
The updated version is much better and easier to read. Thank you Nero for all the time and efforts you have been putting into creating the most updated and complete indexer list I have seen so far!

Reactions: 1 user

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
What is amazing is the comparison of NBB with other sites. The differences are so vast, that one can but wonder what the makers of the other pages have doing to maintain them. It seems that most of the other pages were written at some point but since then no one really cared to update them... I think there was a comparison page on NBB, but I can't seem to find it after the update... Once again, many thanks Nero for all the time and efforts you have put into this project!

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
What is amazing is the comparison of NBB with other sites. The differences are so vast that one can but wonder what the makers of the other pages have doing to maintain them. It seems that most of the other pages were written at some point but since then no one really cared to update them... I think there was a comparison page on NBB, but I can't seem to find it after the update... Once again, many thanks Nero for all the time and efforts you have put into this project!
Under Background, under Ratings. This only showed how various sites ranked Indexers. My point there was to show that there is no consensus on the top Indexers. Also, on the front door there's a here's proof showing haw much more the Book has than everyone else.

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
Under Background, under Ratings. This only showed how various sites ranked Indexers. My point there was to show that there is no consensus on the top Indexers. Also, on the front door there's a here's proof showing haw much more the Book has than everyone else.
Found it again:
That's the one I was looking for. Right, on the front door as you said.
Thanks Nero.:)

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending