Upgrade | PlexGuide.com

Upgrade

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I just enabled under tools plex hardware acceleration support. lost Trafik, now I think I hit my letscrypt limit.

How long do I have to wait?
Enabling GPU has nothing to do with traefik, do you mean when you rebooted traefik didn't come back up clean? Just so you know when you reboot, and ssh in, it takes a few minutes for services to come up properly, so if you immediately do sudo PG you will get a traefik warning. If you wait 5m it should be fine.

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
Code:
grep "\[gcrypt\]" /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf
This will print [gcrypt] when its deployed ;)

Reactions: 1 user

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Enabling GPU has nothing to do with traefik, do you mean when you rebooted traefik didn't come back up clean? Just so you know when you reboot, and ssh in, it takes a few minutes for services to come up properly, so if you immediately do sudo PG you will get a traefik warning. If you wait 5m it should be fine.
yes, I ran sudo pg right away. ok, thank you for the tip.
Post automatically merged:

question, if I deploy it again when I am at my limit, does the clock start over? do I have to wait an additional 5 days?

Last edited:

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020

Also a good point for checking hit limits ;)

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Can you get to your domain without getting a browser warning about the cert not being trusted?
pgui.mydoamin.com gives me 521 from cloudflare, server is down.

ok, I re-installed.
did not setup Traefik, port guide, pg sheild, pg clone, I simply went to pgui.mydomain.com

Last edited:

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
pgui.mydoamin.com gives me 521 from cloudflare, server is down.

ok, I re-installed.
did not setup Traefik, port guide, pg sheild, pg clone, I simply went to pgui.mydomain.com
You reinstalled what? If you reinstalled plexguide then yeah, nothing will work until your redeploy traefik or go to http:IP:port

But once you do, don't keep redeploying.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
You reinstalled what? If you reinstalled plexguide then yeah, nothing will work until your redeploy traefik or go to http:IP:port

But once you do, don't keep redeploying.
Yes, reinstalled Plexguide, then installed core apps, did a restore. Ok, darn it, thank you for helping me out. Now I have a nice well rounded understanding of my errors and why I am getting them.

1.) Would enable tweaks or the Power Management under pg settings and pg tools
2.) Once rebooted, I would stress out and would destroy and redeploy Traefik, sometimes I would get some where, Traefik (at that point not understanding my limit is increasing) would deploy and then other times not and therefor I used up my limit for Let's Encrypt.
3.) Now would I will do if I ever need to again, format, do all the pre reqs, like sudo user, hostname, etc. Then reinstall Plexguide as sudo user, then add the gdrive option 4, then on Traefik, add your domain and everything else but didn't deploy; for I was at my limit. Then go to VOLT and Restore all your apps. Now I would be ready for when my limit is forgiven.

Ok, I didn't wait 5 - 10 minutes for Traefik to come up after the reboot, I screwed up and didn't understand (should have). This is why I deployed so much, my bad..

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending