US - TX to reopen 1st soon from CV | PlexGuide.com

US - TX to reopen 1st soon from CV

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So TX is ranked 50th or near the bottom in testing. For a large state, it does have a lower amount of deaths. Do you think that this will result in a wave 2 outbreak or can the Govt ensure that proper test are being done to ensure proper tracing is done?

For anyone outside the US, hows your confidence in current handling?

dreadmclaren

Citizen
Donor
Jan 14, 2019
Do you think that this will result in a wave 2 outbreak or can the Govt ensure that proper test are being done to ensure proper tracing is done?
I think another wave will happen. Who knows how big it will be, but I think it will be something. Being around more people again allows it to spread easier and I'm sure people from most states are eager to get out of the house as soon as possible. Lack of testing seems to be an issues for every state, so we really don't have an accurate amount anywhere. The virus could also mutate again at some point and then we are right back to square one.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
What is more concerning is South Korea, which has been seen globally as the best at handling the situation, has reported people who had covid and recovered are now testing positive again. Hopefully not true but if recovering doesn't equate to immunity, that's gonna be a big problem. In the states law mandates a vaccine cannot be available to the public until at least 14 months of testing has been conducted to prove no long term side effects.

testbed

Citizen
Mar 5, 2018
I think another wave will happen. Who knows how big it will be, but I think it will be something. Being around more people again allows it to spread easier and I'm sure people from most states are eager to get out of the house as soon as possible. Lack of testing seems to be an issues for every state, so we really don't have an accurate amount anywhere. The virus could also mutate again at some point and then we are right back to square one.
ya the people moving around piece is not helpful

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
What is more concerning is South Korea, which has been seen globally as the best at handling the situation, has reported people who had covid and recovered are now testing positive again. Hopefully not true but if recovering doesn't equate to immunity, that's gonna be a big problem. In the states law mandates a vaccine cannot be available to the public until at least 14 months of testing has been conducted to prove no long term side effects.
ya this is rough. it maybe one of those things were we have to adjust to if no shot comes out for it. imagine if it becomes a wider spread during winter months and morphs yearly.
Post automatically merged:

Well now, GA beat TX to it. Starting monday, you can to the movies and take your kids out to eat ice-cream and run in a crowded park.

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending