Discussion - Use custom volumes for each container? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Use custom volumes for each container?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

sixshooterz

Active
Original poster
Sep 14, 2018
It's probably completely against what PG is going for but is there a way to use override files to add custom volumes for Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, etc? I have all of my apps configured with Docker-compose and I'm wondering if there's a way to transition to Ansible via plexguide without having to reconfigure all of my alps, or if it's even worth it undertaking.

Reasons for considering the transition are:
- I like the way PG handles backups
- Traefik configurations/Godaddy API
- a few others I can't remember off the top of my head

I set up the PG Solo edition and tried finding the files necessary to modify the volumes but am concerned about them being overwritten when doing updates.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It's probably completely against what PG is going for but is there a way to use override files to add custom volumes for Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, etc? I have all of my apps configured with Docker-compose and I'm wondering if there's a way to transition to Ansible via plexguide without having to reconfigure all of my alps, or if it's even worth it undertaking.

Reasons for considering the transition are:
- I like the way PG handles backups
- Traefik configurations/Godaddy API
- a few others I can't remember off the top of my head

I set up the PG Solo edition and tried finding the files necessary to modify the volumes but am concerned about them being overwritten when doing updates.

Thanks in advance!
ya nothing does this in what your asking haha :D so it's gonna be a new start for you.

sixshooterz

Active
Original poster
Sep 14, 2018
Yeah, I’m not interested in starting from scratch, it’s just not worth it. Thanks for the prompt answer.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, I’m not interested in starting from scratch, it’s just not worth it. Thanks for the prompt answer.
ya the conversion idea, no idea :D as long as you maintain your data and move it to /opt/appdata, you should be ok.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending