Discussion - Use PGBlitz for general transfer/backup of external drives? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Use PGBlitz for general transfer/backup of external drives?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

oneskinnydave

Noobz
Original poster
Feb 26, 2020
Kudos to the crew working on this - I just set up a system with plexguide, pgblitz, all the goodies with the first try. I went with PGBlitz because of the amount of data I want to upload and take advantage of our gigabit line. Everything connects just great - tested dragging a few files into the "move" folder and badaboopbadabeep it goes up! My question is can I use this setup to just get a few TB of random files up to my TDrive? I have a few drives looking to consolidate/sell/etc - I'd love to just throw them up to a new TDrive folder if possible. My main ubuntu drive really can handle a drag and drop of a few TB onto it. I setup MultiHD because I thought that would help out but I think my newb'ness is blocking my brain from figuring it out!

The MultiHD is reading the drives just fine, mapped correctly and I can see the folders/drive in my unionfs folder (locked) - is there just one tiny step I'm missing to just upload them to the TDrive...really just want a 1 way upload if possible!

Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending