Using Sonarr with delugevpn or qbittorrentvpn | PlexGuide.com

Using Sonarr with delugevpn or qbittorrentvpn

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

doit

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 25, 2020
While configuring the download clients in Sonarr, the only way I can get Sonarr to connect to delugevpn or qbittorrentvpn is to put the docker IP (172.17.0.8 for delugevpn or 172.17.0.9 for qbittorrentvpn) where it says “host” in the Sonarr configuration settings.

the only issue with this (which is a major issue to me) is that the dockers get new IPs every time the server is restarted. So every time I restart I gotta go back into Sonarr and change the IPs for whatever download client with VPN client I want to Use.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to link delugevpn or qbittorrentvpn to Sonarr without using the docker IP? Or does anybody know how to make the delugevpn and qbittorrentvpn dockers have static IPs so that they always keep the same docker IPs?

any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

FiveO

Citizen+
Raffle Winner
Apr 6, 2020
One way around the issue would be to register a domain name of your choosing and then configure it via Traefik. You would then use your FQDN for the host setting.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
One way around the issue would be to register a domain name of your choosing and then configure it via Traefik. You would then use your FQDN for the host setting.
Exactly this - it's how the dockers are designed to interact, not via IP.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending