Varken Anyone?? Here you go - Influx, Grafana, and Varken | PlexGuide.com

Varken Anyone?? Here you go - Influx, Grafana, and Varken

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rcarteraz

Veteran
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
Sweet! In the process of setting it up right now. I've got it mostly working. Just need to remove google oauth on radarr/sonarr.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
they are truly great :D it's over kill for me though haha

benamira

Citizen+
Donor
Aug 18, 2018
OK! Solved! i was using full address "tautulli.mydomain.TLD" instead of just "tautulli:8181" as it is internal traffic

rcarteraz

Veteran
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
Everything is working like a charm for me. I've already donated to the Varken team for their work and I went ahead and donated to you as well for getting it to finally work with Plexguide. We've been waiting for someone to take up this task. I'm sure there will be quit a few people who will be happy to see that this works. Thanks @Bender77

Qlogic

Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
I am having problems setting up connecting the the database varken. Is there anything I need to do to get it to connect

Maslygan

Experienced
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
works nice, any chance you could make a telegraf conotainer to work too? :D

Maslygan

Experienced
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
nice, because then we can get server stats too, like cpu load, ram etc. pretty neat. The more stats the better haha :D

Bender77

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Oct 26, 2018
check the varken logs and see if there are any errors. You can just docker logs varken

Maslygan

Experienced
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
also, you dont have to have the portnumber after the ip, because the portnumber is listed under the ip for influx. otherwise you would have influx:8086:8086

Maslygan

Experienced
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
you made a typo in influx ;) "influk"

Bender77

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Oct 26, 2018
you can start with by just importing the varken dashboard from grafana.com

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Hi All,

I've spent the past couple of days debugging and fixing Varken. There are some new install instructions so please uninstall it completely and follow the new instructions below:

I haven't finished updating all of the documentation yet and I would like to commit some time to improving this image to include Telegraf etc & also reduce the size of the docker image as it's currently around 2gb, for now it works though. You can tag me directly in any problem reports and I'll do my best to fix things :)

-vFlagR

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending