bubbadk

Legendary Member
Original poster
Staff
Local time
8:26 AM
Mar 18, 2018
Denmark
i have tried everything. i'm kinda lost in setting varken up. followed every step. but my panel looks like this ?!?!?
varken.jpg
Post automatically merged:

nevermind..seems to be broken... uninstalled it :giggle:

Last edited:

ONEILL

Local time
7:26 AM
May 2, 2019
im having the same issue , is it broken on PG ??? , anyone tried ther Forum channel , how can we fix this ???

ONEILL

Local time
7:26 AM
May 2, 2019
Last edited:

justinglock40

Local time
1:26 AM
May 27, 2018
Fixed Varken Container. Submitter Pull Request. If you want you can install the current Varken from community apps and then just go into portainer and change the docker image to justinglock40/varken:latest

Tautulli data works now

jnitka

Local time
8:26 AM
Dec 3, 2019
you have to add a line that sets lidarr to false, analogue to that from sonarr and radarr. it seems to solve one issue but spits out another one related to geolite db. anyone has a fix for this? develop branch on the original varken repo seems to have solved those problems

binsky

Local time
11:26 PM
Jan 13, 2020
perhaps because i am relying on dockstater (its just so dam convenient), but i watch varken restart every few minutes, never seems to assign a port either. :(

Edrock200

Respected Member
Local time
2:26 AM
Nov 17, 2019
I got it to work before I switched to pg/docker, but I ran into a similar issue. I noticed it is strictly looking for libraries named "Movies" TV Shows" etc. If you custom name your Plex libraries you have to update that in the config.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.