varken issues | PlexGuide.com

varken issues

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bubbadk

Governer
Original poster
Staff
Mar 18, 2018
i have tried everything. i'm kinda lost in setting varken up. followed every step. but my panel looks like this ?!?!?
varken.jpg
Post automatically merged:

nevermind..seems to be broken... uninstalled it :giggle:

Last edited:

ONEILL

Citizen
May 2, 2019
im having the same issue , is it broken on PG ??? , anyone tried ther discord channel , how can we fix this ???

justinglock40

Experienced
May 27, 2018
Fixed Varken Container. Submitter Pull Request. If you want you can install the current Varken from community apps and then just go into portainer and change the docker image to justinglock40/varken:latest

Tautulli data works now

jnitka

Citizen
Dec 3, 2019
you have to add a line that sets lidarr to false, analogue to that from sonarr and radarr. it seems to solve one issue but spits out another one related to geolite db. anyone has a fix for this? develop branch on the original varken repo seems to have solved those problems

binsky

Noobz
Jan 13, 2020
perhaps because i am relying on dockstater (its just so dam convenient), but i watch varken restart every few minutes, never seems to assign a port either. :(

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I got it to work before I switched to pg/docker, but I ran into a similar issue. I noticed it is strictly looking for libraries named "Movies" TV Shows" etc. If you custom name your Plex libraries you have to update that in the config.

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Hi All,

I've spent the past couple of days debugging and fixing Varken. There are some new install instructions so please uninstall it completely and follow the new instructions below:

I haven't finished updating all of the documentation yet and I would like to commit some time to improving this image to include Telegraf etc & also reduce the size of the docker image as it's currently around 2gb, for now it works though. You can tag me directly in any problem reports and I'll do my best to fix things :)

-vFlagR

Reactions: 1 user

ONEILL

Citizen
May 2, 2019
@vFlagR thanks , your install instructions are very well made , and work 100% , its all working now ... thank you very much for all your work .. and time spent on this

MANY THANKS

bows

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Really glad it's all working for you, happy to help :)

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending