NZB Invites - [W] OMGWTFNZB [H] DogNZB, Blutopia, HD4Free | PlexGuide.com

NZB Invites [W] OMGWTFNZB [H] DogNZB, Blutopia, HD4Free

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

starKiller

PG First Class
Original poster
May 26, 2019
As the title says, I have at least one DogNZB invite (not sure if I have more than one, I'll know after I send one out), 3 Blutopia, and 3 HD4Free invites that I would like to trade for an OMGWTFNZBS invite. Thanks in advance!

Xployt

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
They are currently closed for invites, sorry.

Pm me when they're open and I'll send you one.

Reactions: starKiller

unbew

PG First Class
May 25, 2019
How to the OMG invites work exactly? If I go to the OMB registrations page, it looks like you can sign up (you still need an invite code though).

Do they only give members invites at certain times of the year and even if you don't use them within the window, you loose them?

Thanks for clarifying.

Xployt

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
How to the OMG invites work exactly? If I go to the OMB registrations page, it looks like you can sign up (you still need an invite code though).

Do they only give members invites at certain times of the year and even if you don't use them within the window, you loose them?

Thanks for clarifying.
Invites stay open for 14 days even after the window closes. So even if you get one now it won't work.

Members keep their invites until when they want to use them.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending