10:37 PM
Feb 3, 2018
As per title, anyone have any spare?

sudomonkey

Donor
Local time
2:37 PM
Aug 9, 2018
So happens I have a few spare invites, just message me your email and I'll send you an invite. I may add Simply is meh but if you're just collecting its worth the lifetime price during black friday/cyber monday.

Reactions: Admin9705

Cryptids

Respected Member
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Local time
10:37 PM
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks, I'm not really collecting, I use NZBGeek and NZBPlanet. Just looking for another to add

M

MrDoob

Formerly known as PirateNZB, SimplyNZB is an invite-only Newznab-based indexer. Good retention times, powerful search features and the limited number of memberships all make this site an attractive option. The site gives existing members new invites every week. The best places to look for invites are posted on SimplyNZB’s homepage, so check there if you’re interested.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Reactions: Seaberry

sudomonkey

Donor
Local time
2:37 PM
Aug 9, 2018
You can't go wrong with NZBGeek and NZBPlanet for most of your content. For ebooks I had better luck with abNZB and usenet-crawler (when its working). I'm pretty sure I just paid around $8 for Simply for lifetime which was well worth it.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
5:37 PM
Jan 17, 2018
You can't go wrong with NZBGeek and NZBPlanet for most of your content. For ebooks I had better luck with abNZB and usenet-crawler (when its working). I'm pretty sure I just paid around $8 for Simply for lifetime which was well worth it.
for nzbgeek, you need to run nzbhydra. hit them up alot, and they'll accuse you of all kinds of stuff (which i don't blame).

thj3aew4hb534wn

Local time
11:37 PM
Mar 16, 2019
Im also intrested about an invite for simplynzb.
If anyone could invite me i would be pretty happy, cause im really new to usenet i dont have access to many indexers :/

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending