Discussion - WAN access | PlexGuide.com

Discussion WAN access

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ZeroFux

Active
Original poster
Mar 19, 2019
Traefik deployed correctly and I can access my containers internally, but I can’t access them from the internet (when I’m away from home).

I’ve tried port forwarding, setting up my server as a DMZ on the router but I can’t get it to come up.Currently, I’m using Remote Desktop into my machine and accessing everything that way.

I guess I don’t know what methods to use to test how “far” into my network I am able to reach. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I try messing with iptables? I’m just worried that there is more risk of me breaking everything else that is already working....
Post automatically merged:

I still haven’t been able to get it to work. The funny thing is that Traefik says it’s deployed but port 443 is blocked when I run it through a port scanner. I looked in the router and the iptables and didn’t see an issue, so now I’m checking with my ISP tech support to see if they block port 443...

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending