WHAT ARE YOU DOING? | PlexGuide.com

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
What are you doing right now?

Are you currently setting up your own dedicated server?

For those that are stuck at home what are you doing to keep yourself busy? Now there's also a tutorial on Promox being start in the Plexguide wiki. So let me know what projects/tools you're using or just in general what are you doing to keep yourself from losing your mind and thinking of what you can post on Plexguide!

Xployt

FiveO

Citizen+
Raffle Winner
Apr 6, 2020
Hey Xployt, I have been messing around trying some of the other non-core related Plexguide apps to try them out. I setup Lidarr, Tautulli, netdata, booksonic, and LazyLibrarian to try them out. For some reason I had issues with LazyLibrarian downloading stuff but not moving them to the correct directories so I gave up on it for now. :)

Reactions: 1 user

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
I've been tweaking my Black Book and thinking through a website for it.

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
It's nice to see what others are getting on with right. I've been doing loads of DIY recently unfortunately!
@alexvinc123 how'd you get on with your PGBlitz install?
@FiveO all in and working now?

Got some work coming up soon for a new PGUI! Stay tuned!

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
Watching Space Force for the second time! Really like Steve Carell, since I first saw him in "Date Night". Would really like to watch something new, but it seems to be a strange sommer this year, due to the whole covid19 pandemic...

Bellatrix

Citizen
May 6, 2020
Watching game of thrones during isolation, it's without a doubt still the best TV show of all time :)

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Trying to find an index for classics, I like the old stuff but it is hard to find, so digging.

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
Trying to find an index for classics, I like the old stuff but it is hard to find, so digging.
I would suggest you give Planet a try as they seem to have a lot of classics indexed. For older content Crawler could also be of help, although after their last re-implementation they seem to be missing a lot of their older content. The 2 unnamed ones would also be a great choice if you have access to them.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Thank you, I have always used newsgroups and ones. I don't think I ever been invited to one but that is ok too because I usually get what I want from the paid ones. It would be nice to be invited but I have no invites to trade. To busy at work I guess LoL.

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
Usenet-Crawler does not require an invite and it's free accounts are not as limiting as those of other inde xers. Maybe you could give it a try.;)