Ideas What docker you want to add in community!!

Caddy

Local time
11:55 PM
Jan 19, 2018
This is a new release don’t know if there is a docket for it yet but the new nextcloud hub

Full cloud suite for home would be sweet to get going.

gnolasco92

Local time
5:55 AM
Mar 12, 2018
Hello guys,

Can somebody help me out with this one?

phpVirtualbox Docker

I would like to use it for some testing on my server

vFlagR

Respected Member
Staff
Local time
6:55 AM
Aug 27, 2018
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi folks,

I've been doing some work on PG lately to try and improve my own skills and improve the PG experience so I'll be going through some of the comments on this thread to try and expand the community apps repo. No commitments to time or which order I'll do things in, but I'll do my best to add as many of these in as possible.

-vFlagR

Reactions: pianomanx

something

Respected Member
Local time
Feb 15, 2018
Hi @vFlagR Thanks a lot for taking over this task. I wanted to setup the tinymediamanager to create nfo files. This was discussed and posted a few pages ago. Any chance you could include this in the community apps. I am not experienced with linux - this will help me a lot. Thanks again.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @vFlagR The tmm worked as expected. The only issue I saw was when trying to add the path my content /mnt/ did not show anything. I could not access the /mnt/unionfs/....
Although, I found all my folders under /media/ (for example, /media/movies/, /media/tv/ etc.) including nzbget download folder. Is this something normal? Shouldn't I be able to access /mnt/unionfs using the tmm?

Last edited:

vFlagR

Respected Member
Staff
Local time
Aug 27, 2018
Glasgow, Scotland
Sounds like as good a place as any to start :)

vFlagR

Respected Member
Staff
Local time
Aug 27, 2018
Glasgow, Scotland
TMM has been added to the community repo now :) I could use your assistance with testing as It's not an application I've ever used.

-vFlagR

Dexter.

Donor
Local time
7:55 AM
Jan 25, 2020
a rss container would be nice too. I found freshrss which looks interesting and powerful.

something

Respected Member
Local time
Feb 15, 2018
Sorry for re-posting this. As my replies were merged, this may have gone unnoticed.

Hi @vFlagR The tmm worked as expected - thanks a lot. The only issue I saw was when trying to add the path my content /mnt/ did not show anything. I could not access the /mnt/unionfs/....
Although, I found all my folders under /media/ (for example, /media/movies/, /media/tv/ etc.) including nzbget download folder. Is this something normal? Shouldn't I be able to access /mnt/unionfs using the tmm?

Attachments

Gjeep

Local time
Mar 18, 2019
I have written a few other post about this. But I would really like to see phpBB added to community apps.
I found a docker image with apache, ssl and phpbb.

I am willing to donate to have it implemented, for everyone's benefit. :)

stammbraeu

Donor
Local time
Mar 21, 2018
Hi

Purpose: Simple audiobook player

I love plex but audibook support is stil terrible as it now can remember the position in the track but not the position in the album

Booksonic seems to be dead as no commits for a long time
Airsonic is not working for me either

Would love to see it in community apps

All the best
Stammbraeu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!