Ideas - What docker you want to add in community!! | PlexGuide.com

Ideas What docker you want to add in community!!

• Thread starter MrDoob
  • Start date
  • Replies 172
  • Views 20K
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Caddy

Experienced
Jan 19, 2018
This is a new release don’t know if there is a docket for it yet but the new nextcloud hub

Full cloud suite for home would be sweet to get going.

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Hi folks,

I've been doing some work on PG lately to try and improve my own skills and improve the PG experience so I'll be going through some of the comments on this thread to try and expand the community apps repo. No commitments to time or which order I'll do things in, but I'll do my best to add as many of these in as possible.

-vFlagR

Reactions: 1 user

something

Experienced+
Feb 15, 2018
Hi @vFlagR Thanks a lot for taking over this task. I wanted to setup the tinymediamanager to create nfo files. This was discussed and posted a few pages ago. Any chance you could include this in the community apps. I am not experienced with linux - this will help me a lot. Thanks again.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @vFlagR The tmm worked as expected. The only issue I saw was when trying to add the path my content /mnt/ did not show anything. I could not access the /mnt/unionfs/....
Although, I found all my folders under /media/ (for example, /media/movies/, /media/tv/ etc.) including nzbget download folder. Is this something normal? Shouldn't I be able to access /mnt/unionfs using the tmm?

Last edited:

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Sounds like as good a place as any to start :)

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
TMM has been added to the community repo now :) I could use your assistance with testing as It's not an application I've ever used.

-vFlagR

something

Experienced+
Feb 15, 2018
Sorry for re-posting this. As my replies were merged, this may have gone unnoticed.

Hi @vFlagR The tmm worked as expected - thanks a lot. The only issue I saw was when trying to add the path my content /mnt/ did not show anything. I could not access the /mnt/unionfs/....
Although, I found all my folders under /media/ (for example, /media/movies/, /media/tv/ etc.) including nzbget download folder. Is this something normal? Shouldn't I be able to access /mnt/unionfs using the tmm?

Attachments

Gjeep

Citizen
Mar 18, 2019
I have written a few other post about this. But I would really like to see phpBB added to community apps.
I found a docker image with apache, ssl and phpbb.

I am willing to donate to have it implemented, for everyone's benefit. :)

stammbraeu

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Hi

Purpose: Simple audiobook player

I love plex but audibook support is stil terrible as it now can remember the position in the track but not the position in the album

Booksonic seems to be dead as no commits for a long time
Airsonic is not working for me either

Would love to see it in community apps

All the best
Stammbraeu

something

Experienced+
Feb 15, 2018
Hi

Purpose: Scrobbling the media play with Trakt account without needing a plex pass or trakt VIP account. There is instruction on the GitHub to create a personal instance - of course I am dumb when it comes to Linux and can not do this for myself.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @vFlagR Thank for you keeping this updated and I hope you are doing great.

Is the goplaxt possible to be added to community apps?

Last edited:

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Most of services, need a smtp server, is possible to create a docker template, with all configurations to have an operating email system on our servers? (With webmail client, etc?)

I found these two aparently interesting:

Thank you so much!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending