Discussion - what is latest i can use | PlexGuide.com

Discussion what is latest i can use

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
hey guys, i have been away for a long time. and now i am wanting to install PLEXGUIDE again. could any 1 tell me what the latest stable version i can use on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS.
and i am sorry if i have posted in the wrong area. 1st time on this forum in a long time, so didn't know where to post lol.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
When you go to install, it tells you 8.7.5 is stable :)

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018

Discord Channel Access
To Access the Discord Channel, you need to meet ONE of the following criteria:
  • Account is 21 days old and have at least 10 posts
  • Have donated

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
i have been here longer then 21 days. think it's been nearly 2 years now. and i have just over 10 posts lol.
i used to be on discord a lot more back then. but it won't do anything on discord for me.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
If you meet the criteria, you're more than welcome :)

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
we as you can see i have 16 posts. well 17 after this lol. and i have been here since 2018 lol. i have been in discord waiting for past 2-3 hours lol. i have linked my discord to my forum account. which i did 4 hours ago lol. my discord name is Man1234. i am online now.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
we as you can see i have 16 posts. well 17 after this lol. and i have been here since 2018 lol. i have been in discord waiting for past 2-3 hours lol. i have linked my discord to my forum account. which i did 4 hours ago lol. my discord name is Man1234. i am online now.
ya it's generally worked. unassociated your account and reassociate. avoid doing on a phone if possible. if i manually pull you in, the script will kick you off. i'll check your profile.

k checked and you have the label for it. Make sure to reassociate the account and make sure it's the same account reassociated with your logged in. I haven't seen anyone else have problems.

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
ya it's generally worked. unassociated your account and reassociate. avoid doing on a phone if possible. if i manually pull you in, the script will kick you off. i'll check your profile.

k checked and you have the label for it. Make sure to reassociate the account and make sure it's the same account reassociated with your logged in. I haven't seen anyone else have problems.
i just tried to reassociate . but now it's saying my discord account is associated with another account lol. maybe i will have to wait abit for it to pick up, and change.
Post automatically merged:

it's now been 5 hours. and when i try to link discord to my account. it is now saying, This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

i can't understand why. as i have never link this discord account to PLEXGUIDE before.

i don't know what happened. but since you unlicked my discord. i can't relink it lol. it keeps saying that the email account is allready in use lol, but i do not have any other accounts here.

right so i managed to get discord linked to my forum account. i left it 20 minutes. joined discord. and it kick me out of your discord channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!