Radarr - Where is radarr config file? | PlexGuide.com

Radarr Where is radarr config file?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rcarteraz

Veteran
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
Radarr has for some reason stopped allowing me to login. I use lastpass so I know the password is right. I had the same issue with sonarr but was still able to get in on my phone so changed the password and issue is resolved. No such luck with radarr though. I understand I can remove the auth info from the config file and then set it up again. I just don't know where the config file is. I've done some digging but can't find it. A point in the right direction would be great.

Thanks!

spokodude

Citizen+
Dec 23, 2018
This doesn't solve anything for me. I'm simply having the same issue he had. There is no fix. I have edited both my files in those locations and it continues to ask me for a login.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Assuming you edited the config, presumably you then restarted the container? As to being no fix, it worked for op and it works for everyone else.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Humour me here, force it to reload the page rather than using cache, for the avoidance of doubt, that's not the same as hitting refresh.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
On your host
sudo docker stop sonarr (or radarr)
cd /opt/appdata/sonarr (/opt/appdata/radarr for radarr)
sudo nano config.xml
Look for
<AuthenticationMethod>Forms</AuthenticationMethod> or <AuthenticationMethod>Basic</AuthenticationMethod>

And chang it to: <AuthenticationMethod>None</AuthenticationMethod>

Save the file
Then
sudo docker start sonarr (or radarr)

spokodude

Citizen+
Dec 23, 2018
On your host
sudo docker stop sonarr (or radarr)
cd /opt/appdata/sonarr (/opt/appdata/radarr for radarr)
sudo nano config.xml
Look for
<AuthenticationMethod>Forms</AuthenticationMethod> or <AuthenticationMethod>Basic</AuthenticationMethod>

And chang it to: <AuthenticationMethod>None</AuthenticationMethod>

Save the file
Then
sudo docker start sonarr (or radarr)
Have done this as well as actually sshing into the docker container for sonarr and checking that config.xml.
I did it again just now and it continues to want a browser popup login.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Radarr has for some reason stopped allowing me to login. I use lastpass so I know the password is right. I had the same issue with sonarr but was still able to get in on my phone so changed the password and issue is resolved. No such luck with radarr though. I understand I can remove the auth info from the config file and then set it up again. I just don't know where the config file is. I've done some digging but can't find it. A point in the right direction would be great.

Thanks!
For spokodude seemed to be an issue with comcast which has since been resolved. Did you get your radarr issue resolved?

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending