Discussion - Why doesn't PGBlitz support '\' back slashes in the Password/SALT? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Why doesn't PGBlitz support '\' back slashes in the Password/SALT?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Assists Greatly with Development Costs

RiCH

Active
Original poster
Jun 29, 2019
eg password = 1\2\3\4/5/6/7/8

Whether you copy or type that into the PGBlitz password fields, the '\' are automatically removed when you save the password ... so it becomes 1234/5/6/7/8

I noticed that after spending a few days wondering why I couldn't access tcrypt on an existing drive :cry:

Another crypt has a '\' in the password, so I can see no way of accessing it via tcrypt/PGBlitz as the password isn't supported ... meaning I need to d/l the whole 6TB and re-upload with a new password to merge it with my PGBlitz crypt :ROFLMAO:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
eg password = 1\2\3\4/5/6/7/8

Whether you copy or type that into the PGBlitz password fields, the '\' are automatically removed when you save the password ... so it becomes 1234/5/6/7/8

I noticed that after spending a few days wondering why I couldn't access tcrypt on an existing drive :cry:

Another crypt has a '\' in the password, so I can see no way of accessing it via tcrypt/PGBlitz as the password isn't supported ... meaning I need to d/l the whole 6TB and re-upload with a new password to merge it with my PGBlitz crypt :ROFLMAO:
It's due to the way linux runs which your tracking. As @deva5610 hopefully that should work.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending