Wiki Help | PlexGuide.com

Wiki Help

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

mattyd1001

Noobz
Original poster
Aug 4, 2020
Hi All,

I am not sure if I am missing something, and I am very new to all of this, and kind of just following along with the videos and the wiki. However, it seems like the wiki pages that were previously on GitHub were a lot more detailed and contained more information than the wiki pages on the site. For example, I am currently working on step 3, setting up PG Shield. I am watching the video on YouTube and I am seeing all of this great information on with hyperlinks and everything, but when I navigate to the Wiki on the this site, I am not able to find the same information! Below is a screenshot of what I saw in the video.

Any help would be appreciated.

1597977407235.png

altoyda

Active
Patron
Jul 18, 2020
Yes old wiki is better. what i been able to get is you have to use both to get info you need . I know say crazy but and what i seen here is a lot of wiki is out date and you will have to do forums search with key word you need. if you need any help give me yellow and i will help as much i can.
Post automatically merged:

but info is here have to take time and look for it and wait to see if some willing to help

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending