Register & Join Our Community Today!

Register Log in

YouTube Videos

Thread starter #1

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
The PlexGuide YouTube Channel

Welcome to the PlexGuide YouTube Video Channel Series! Here, you can gain insight on how to use PlexGuide and also how it works. At PlexGuide, we are about sharing knowledge to make the program not only better, but to have our users more educated on how it works! Hopefully so, that you can even contribute to the project! This video series will continue to grow!
  • Subscribe to the Channel and Thumbs Up + Comment the Videos!
  • This is how we continue to grow on YouTube (it's not based on views)
How To Subscribe to the PG Video Series!
PG Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe77pMIK5kj6teb1NzCi9pw

Videos to Watch Before
Installing PlexGuide
Utilizing 3rd Party Programs
Understand PlexGuide's InnerWorkings + Learning Code
Legacy Videos (Older Versions of Anything Above)

Last edited:

Similar threads

After Signup, PM Admin9705 for a 20% Discount Voucher

vabandroid

PG User
Excellent. I am a newbie to the Plex server and Gdrive. Would I need a dedicated physical server or VPS to run the GDrive on my plex? I understand the Plex pass is not required.

Thanks!

Thread starter #4
OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Excellent. I am a newbie to the Plex server and Gdrive. Would I need a dedicated physical server or VPS to run the GDrive on my plex? I understand the Plex pass is not required.

Thanks!
You can use a VPS or dedicated or a machine at your house (pure Ubuntu or virtual machine). Plex Pass is not required! If you sign up with the google drive discount link above, it helps us with our fourm/server costs :D

vabandroid

PG User
You can use a VPS or dedicated or a machine at your house (pure Ubuntu or virtual machine). Plex Pass is not required! If you sign up with the google drive discount link above, it helps us with our fourm/server costs :D
Thanks. Can this be installed on android (shield TV) or NAS?

V

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!
Thread starter #6
OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder