Welcome to the PG Wiki!
Project StatementProject Statement:
PlexGuide is an all-in-one media solution that deploys a Media Server through the use of your Local HD or Google Drive; serving as unlimited back-end storage. PlexGuide utilizes Ansible and Docker to streamline your Media Server while deploying multiple tools for your Server Operations.
NOTE: The new wiki is under heavy construction. To visit the old wiki, visit:
- Deploys multiple programs/apps and functional within 10 - 30 seconds
- Deploy PlexGuide on a remote machine, local machine, VPS, or virtual machines
- Deploy PlexGuide utilizing Google's GSuite for unlimited space or through the solo or multiple HD editions
- Deploys a Reverse Proxy (Traefik) so you can obtain https:// certificates on all your containers
- Backup and Restore data through your Google Drive
- Aligns data and ports for efficiency
- Deploys with a simple installer and a GUI like interface (commands do not have to be typed out)
Can't believe how it easy it was to install Plex
and link Plex
to Google Drive, when I just knew how to install Plex
on its own, I tried many ways to mount Google Drive to my Plex
and couldn't get it to work, but this did it for me in minutes, I'll be using this script from now on, on all my servers, thank you.
hi PlexGuide Team, just want to say thank you to the PlexGuide Team
you did an amazing job
Everything is really easy to set up and the interface is also very nice
Thanks for all the hard work an all the support
you guys rock
.Keep up that good work. looking further for new features on PGBlitz
In general, it's best to go down the line on the wiki on how to install PGBlitz and run through the steps, but one major goal is to provide a list of reading on some basic fundamentals; which will ensure better execution.
to view the list!
for more information!
Well anyways... Welcome
to the PGBlitz! Visit our forums @ https://plexguide.com/forums